Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Updating my website - www.familylaw4u.com

Stay tune for changes to my website!

James Strictland, my outstanding and creative web designer, and I talked for an hour today.
I authorized him to do a total over-haul of my website.
It's the first time in over 6 years that I'm letting him have full reign to do what he wants to do!
I trust him so it's time for my website to get a fresh, clean new look & feel.

He is totally re-designing the site and making it faster + making me the latest & greatest in technology.

He convinced me to add some new "techie" stuff to my site so "stay tuned" for some new gadgets to be added in the next month!

I want it to be "dazzling", fast and consumer friendly.

I want it to impress the under-30 crowd but not over-whelm anyone visiting my site.

I will now also have an abbreviated site for smart phones -- something that did not exist a couple of years ago.  Now that I surf on my own smart phone on a daily basis, I want my website to be accessible to people looking for a mediator.

Check back frequently in the next few weeks.

Additionally, this blog should be moving to my website to make it easier for me to post -- Google+ has been a nightmare -- I now have 4 Google+ accounts that I can't seem to all merge plus posting to this blog is getting harder with the changes in Google+.

(Google are you listening!##$@#$@#$#@$@$@#$@#^$@%^#$%&*#%^&!!)

I look forward to your input and comments.

If you see any typos -- let me know!

www.familylaw4u.com


No comments: