Saturday, November 15, 2008

DO-IT-YOURSELF KITS

I offer do-it-yourself legal kits for family law matters -- adult name change, modifications, divorce, paternity, etc.  
My price depends on how much work I have to do.  My cheapest kit - the divorce kit with no kids and no property runs $175 if I only meet with you one time.  If you need to come back, I charge $150 per hour to meet with you again.
My kit with kids and no property runs approximately $450.  Again, if you have property to divide that will take more time, then I charge for my time.
If a person wants to meet with me to merely review their current legal documents or discuss something that is bothering them, I charge $150 per hour.  Most people find that meeting face-to-face with an attorney to discuss their legal issues is very helpful and educational.
Please email me if you would like to know more...
fran@familylaw4u.com

No comments: