Monday, April 27, 2009

For unmarried fathers

If you are not seeing your child(ren), please consider hiring a private attorney to assist you. The TX A G will set up child support, but they usually won't make the mother cooperate regarding visits. It is well worth your money to hire an attorney to REPRESENT YOUR BEST INTERESTS. If you are not married to the mom, then if she won't cooperate, you definately need a judge to ORDER her to cooperate. Why not set up child support and visits at the same time? It's quicker than going to the TX A G office.

No comments: