Saturday, July 7, 2007

Texas Bar Jounal - July, 2007 On page 589 I'm listed under TEXAS MEDIATOR CREDENTIALY ASSOCIATION -- Announces Credential Holders for 2007 --under CANDIDATES FOR CREDENTIALED MEDIATOR. I'm excited because I don't recognize any other Harris County attorney that does exclusively family law on the page. I went to South Texas Law School with M. S. Frost Haenchen and Fred A. Simpson. I don't think that either of these guys do any family law. There might be some other family law attorneys but none from Harris County. I joined www.txmca.org in 2006 because I wanted to commit to doing family law mediations seriously and I wanted to be part of an outstanding mediation group. ADR is celebrating its 20th anniversary of the Texas ADR Act -- Alternative Dispute Resolution.

No comments: