Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I want to modify my current court order

The very first thing you need to do is order a certified copy of the current court order. Any attorney that you talk to will need to read this document to understand what is currently ordered by the judge in your case. Even if you no longer live in that state or county, you need to have the document reviewed because it controls until it is modified. In Harris County you order a certified copy at the Harris County Civil Courthouse downtown. The cost is $1 per page. They do not accept checks. Most court records are open documents and anyone can order a copy. Usually only certain cases are not available to the public -- for example usually only adoption records are sealed.

1 comment:

blog49 said...

Well this is a nice Blog on most important facts. I am happy to read this. But I am looking more and more info. Please add some thing more. I shall link from my blogs to this blog to day itself.
More than 2000 searchable profiles are there in the data base and since this is free nothing for you to lose. So act now and start to find with a suitable person to share your life.
How are you? Are you looking for a free and absolutely apt matrimonial web site to register your profile for free as well as to search and find apt partner to share life. Here is matrifind matrimonial for you. Free to join, free to search and find apt person for you. Whole service is free. Logon to
Later come and search for suitable profiles. We are going to promote this new service heavily so millions will login to the site all will see your profile free. So act now and visit the site to register now.