Thursday, January 1, 2009

I ignored my court date

You definately need to hire an attorney ASAP. If it's been less than 30 days, you can ask for a new trial. If it's been over 30 days, you have a real mess on your hands. Run...don't an attorney's office for advice in person.

No comments: