Thursday, January 1, 2009

I might not be the child's father - what shoud I do?

Ask immediately for DNA testing. If you don't ask, and the court determines that you are the father, at this time, Texas does not have any way for you to correct it in the future. I suspect that this law will be revised but right now the legislature has not fully addressed this issue.

No comments: