Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Advertising my Holistic Law Practice

I now advertise in the Indigo Sun, Centerpoint and Natural Awakenings monthly publications. Centerpoint finally convinced me to change the ad that I've run with them for the past year. I added a photo. According to the advertising rules of the State Bar of Texas (as I "think" that I understand them), if I basically have an ad similar to my business card, I am not violating any rules. I've seen numerous attorney ads in Houston publications that I KNOW violate numerous State Bar of Texas ads. Believe it or not, I have to include "Houston" in my ad according to the State Bar, even though Centerpoint is only geared for a Houston audience. Why? I have no idea. If you see my ads, please send me your comments - good and bad. I am truly interested in your opinion!

No comments: