Tuesday, January 1, 2008

People trying to save money

I have found that people that try to save money usually end up paying more! Many people are "afraid" to serve their spouse. I don't understand why. You get the person served and if they do not answer within the required time, then you can do a default case! Many attorneys that don't do a lot of family law, don't understand how to do a divorce by publication or a service case. I encourage everyone to hire an attorney that does a lot of your area of the law. When I need an elder law attorney or a criminal attorney, I hire one. I don't try to do it myself. I went to law school over 20 years ago and the laws have changed since then. I don't try to do everything! I don't refer friends to attorneys that claim they can do it all! No one can. You need someone up-to-date and familiar with the courts. If I don't handle the kind of law you need, I refer you to a person I know and respect. Many of these people are not personal friends and I don't get a kickback! I have a lot of loyal clients because they know I do what's best for them and they refer all their friends, family and people they work with to me. Satisified clients are my best form of advertisement.

No comments: