Monday, September 14, 2009

I live in Harris County and cannot afford to hire an attorney. What do I do?

Houston Volunteer Lawyers Program at 713-228-0732.  Or try Lone Star Legal.  The law schools also have legal clinics -- in Houston they are:
University of Houston Law School, South Texas College of Law and Texas Southern University.

You can also check the State Bar of Texas for other pro bono (free) legal assistance.

No comments: