Sunday, September 13, 2009

What if I want to make my child support payment in cash?

I do not recommend mailing cash to the TX C.S. Disbursement Unit in San Antonio.

You can make cash payments to grocery stores.  The store might charge a small fee for providing this service.  You should receive a receipt and I highly recommend that you keep all proof of payments until your youngest child turns 22.

To find a location go to to find a location near you.

You must fill out the retailer's payment form.  It will probably ask for your full name, the custodial parent's full name, OAG number and the account number.

No comments: