Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Threats, threats, threats, and more threats

I wish I had a $1 for every phone call that starts..."my ex calls me and threatens me with...."
If I did, I could already be retired!

After all these years, it's pretty boring. 

The threats are pretty common.

Here are the basic list of threats...

(1) Do what I say or you will be sorry.
(2) Don't ask for any more child support, or you will be sorry.
(3) Give me extra money, or you will be sorry.
(4) Change your visitation, or you will be sorry
(5) Pick up your kids when I say, or you will be sorry.
(6) Skip your vistation, or you will be sorry.
(7) Have sex with me, or you will be sorry.
(8) Fix my (insert broken item), or you will be sorry.
(9) Appear to suffer a lot, or you will be sorry.
(10) How dare you seem to be having a nice life, so you will be sorry.
(11) I have a miserable life, so you will be sorry.
(12) My dating life sucks, so you will be sorry.
(13) My job sucks, so you will be sorry.
(14) I need money for (fill in the blank), so you will be sorry.

Do you begin to see a pattern?

Basically, it's things are bad in my life so you are doing to pay.

It truly does not matter if it's male or female, it goes both ways.

So who suffers the most...easy...the kids.

No comments: