Friday, March 2, 2007

Free Legal Services for Indigent Texans

If you want free legal services, please contact one of the following organizations to see if you qualify for their services: Houston Volunteer Lawyers Program Lone Star Legal NAACP South Texas College of Law University of Houston - Law Center Texas Southern University - Law Center The State Bar of Texas American Bar Association If you want discounted legal services in Harris County, try Houston Lawyer Referral Service at I believe all the organizations shown above are on my website at Then go to FAQ and look under "Links". Fran Brochstein 713-847-6000

No comments: